Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce: Family-Owned Business Dinner
“The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with ScaleCo, Huntington and HBK, will honor 20 family-owned businesses at the Valley’s inaugural Family-Owned Business Recognition Dinner from 5 – 8 p.m. on Friday, March 11, at the Lake Club in Poland. This event is a continuation of the Family-Owned Business Program, an informative panel series that launched in 2021,” (Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber, Family-owned Business Recognition Dinner 2022).
“Of the 20 family-owned business nominees, the Regional Chamber and its partners will give special recognition to five of them in specific categories that include:
- ScaleCo Success in Succession: Highlighting a well-executed and unique succession plan that occurred in recent years.
- Huntington Social Impact Award: Focused on a family-owned business that went above and beyond to support the community while leveraging the business.
- HBK Growth Story: For a family-owned business that took its enterprise to the next level.
- Family-Owned Business Advocate of the Year: For a business or an individual involved in an initiative that supported the family-owned business ecosystem locally.
- Local to National Presence: For a business that has managed to develop a national or global presence while remaining family-owned.
During the pre-dinner cocktail reception, guests will have an opportunity to participate in a wine and spirit pull, as well as basket raffles and a silent auction. All proceeds will benefit the Regional Chamber Foundation to continue to grow the Family-Owned Business Program,” (Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber, Family-owned Business Recognition Dinner 2022).
Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber. (n.d.). Family-owned Business Recognition Dinner. GZ Module Pages. Retrieved March 8, 2022, from https://business.regionalchamber.com/events/Details/family-owned-business-recognition-dinner-486602?sourceTypeId=Website