Massachusetts Utilities We Serve – Electricity & Natural Gas
In the state of Massachusetts, there is deregulation of electricity and natural gas. We supply electricity and natural gas to commercial and industrial businesses served by the following Massachusetts utilities:
- Eversource – formerly WMECO – Western Massachusetts Electric Company
- National Grid – previously NSTAR
- Berkshire Gas – An Avangrid Company – The Berkshire Gas Company
- Boston Gas Company dba National Grid
- Colonial Gas Company dba National Grid
- Essex Gas Company dba National Grid
- Eversource – formerly Columbia Gas of Massachusetts and NSTAR
- National Grid – Formerly Boston Gas Company
Let the experts at Muirfield Energy assist you in brokering the best electricity and natural gas supply contract. Our experienced team of Energy Experts, will help run the RPF process from start to finish for your business and wade through the various suppliers, terms and contract language to determine which offer is best for your specific businesses’ needs.
Don’t wait until your supply agreement is about to expire. Our experienced team of Energy Consultants will start working immediately to secure a supply agreement that is best for your business due to your volatility with today’s energy costs!