Texas Natural Gas Consultant
Muirfield Energy provides utility management and energy purchasing to businesses across Texas. We work with a variety of energy products, including electricity procurement and sustainability options. Texas electricity clients contact us for natural gas consulting to leverage our experience and expertise.
About Our Texas Natural Gas Consulting Services
Natural Gas in Texas is not as straight forward as other states. Allow Muirfield Energy to navigate the idiosyncrasies in the Texas natural gas market for your company.
- Businesses must have a telemetry meter (industrial meter) installed or are willing to install this type of meter in order to participate in natural gas deregulation.
- Your company must have at least 12 months of consecutive historical usage to determine if your service address is eligible for Natural Gas Choice.
- Muirfield Energy will review your natural gas bill(s) to determine if your business is eligible to participate in this program.
- Only the following Texas utilities permit Natural Gas Choice:
- Atmos – Have a telemetry meter & require a dual-fuel source
- Texas Gas Works – Approximately 2,500 DTH annually
- CenterPoint – 3,650 DTH annually*
*Must use a minimum of 10 MCFs daily